Save Time Online runs monthly competitions for newsletter susbcribers. Prizes vary from month to month, but entry is always free and based on answering a simple question.
Details of the compeitions are listed in the competitions category of our blog and in the monthly newsletters themselves.
The full terms and conditions of our compeitions are:
This competition is open to Australian residents in all states (except ACT.) The total prize value for all prizes is under $500.00.
1. All instructions for the Save Time Online Competition form part of these terms. Once a winner has been selected, no further correspondence will be entered into.
2. Only subscribers to the Save Time Online newsletter are eligible to enter this competition.
4. Once subscribed to the Save Time Online newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time and instructions are included in every newsletter we send out.
5. Email addresses and other information collected during this Save Time Online Competition will be used purely for administrating the Save Time Online Competition and the Save Time Online newsletter. Your details will not be in anyway given to anyone else.
6. We reserve the right to change the specifics of the prizes as required. However, should this occur, we will notify all current entrants and update the prize listings. The value of the prize will remain the same as the prize originally offered.
7. Please only enter once for each prize or all entries become void.
9. The owners of Save Time Online and all businesses offering prizes, and their respective families, will not be eligible to enter or win the Save Time Online Competition.
10. Each month’s competition is run separately to the previous month. Thus, entrants and winners from previous months are welcome to re-enter. Each competition commences on the 10th of the month and the prize is drawn in Melbourne at 7pm on the 9th of the month.
These terms are also listed on the entry form page for your reference.